Crusader Excalibur Duke
Everything you desire
The Excalibur range is Crusaders flag ship range and Excalibur Duke is certainly no exception. The strong 6″ box steel chassis couple with Tuffride fully independent coil spring suspension, all terrain tyres, one-piece insulated floor and roof system and smooth composite panel walls complements the quality standard inclusions you would expect from such a caravan.
Like all Crusader caravans, the Excalibur Duke is constructed using a 42mm one-piece composite floor comprised of 30mm of high-density polystyrene foam to insulate against cold or heat creep from the ground. Finished in smooth sided composite Alupanel, the Duke offers a payload of almost 800kg while the tandem independent suspension system with coil springs and shock absorbers is load rated to 3300kg.
The Duke offers a large front tool box with both a generator slide and a BBQ slide, as well as a generous checker plate lined tunnel boot and external fixtures such as picnic table, external TV hutch and an external hot and cold shower to help you enjoy the great outdoors.
The Excalibur Duke features a huge amount of living space enhanced by higher (80″) ceilings oversized windows, bright LED lights and a gloss ceiling and there is extensive storage space throughout, including a pull out pantry with baskets and drawers. The kitchen is equipped with a fan forced oven and four-burner cooktop, two-door AES refrigerator, microwave, a sizeable sink and a water filter; lets not forget the TV combo.
With your own supply of water, gas and electricity, and your inbuilt grey water tank, you can take your Excalibur anywhere and not have to give up any of your modern conveniences. Your 120ah deep cycle battery is recharged by the two 170w solar panels or your car whilst towing. The whole Excalibur range comes standard with two 9kg gas cylinders and two 95 litre water tanks that can be filled separately.
- One piece 30mm fully insulated roof
- One piece fully insulated 42mm thick floor
- Gunmetal Duratech 6" chassis
- 6" drawbar with decorative feature
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers
- 15" all terrain wheels and tyres
- Toolbox with dual slides
- Twin jerrycan holders
- 2 x 170W solar panels and controller
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Sound system with Internal/external speakers
- Ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- Two door refrigerator 224Ltr AES
- Front window with stone guard
- Toolbox with twin slides and jerrycan holders
- Dust pressure vent
- Fan forced oven
- Rear-view camera
- Mesh security door
- Two 95ltr fresh water tanks
- Grey water tank with flush out
- Front load washing machine
- External shower
- External gas bayonet and TV hutch
- TV and DVD combo