Crusader Musketeer Aramis
Musketeer Aramis is a popular rear door layout with rear ensuite and front bed. Offering the high 80” ceilings that Crusader is known for, the Musketeer Aramis is lightweight and easy to tow without compromising any of the standard Crusader features.
The fully insulated one-piece floor and roof create a self-supporting body that rolls with the chassis movement. Combined with the standard Duratech box steel 6” chassis and drawbar with 3200kg rated Roller Rocker suspension and 15” all terrain tyres make the Musketeer Aramis a pleasure to tow.
The roomy café dinette with trifold table offers comfortable seating whether dining or just relaxing. Quality appliances including the cooker with glass lid and griller, microwave, large two-door refrigerator, gas/electric hot water and reverse cycle air-conditioner are just some of the items found on the Aramis.
All the mod cons of the Aramis are powered by a 105ah deep cycle battery, which is recharged by the 170w solar panel and includes two 9kg gas cylinders, two 95 litre water tanks and a grey water tank.
- One piece fully insulated roof
- One piece fully insulated 42mm thick floor
- Duratech 6" chassis and drawbar
- 15" alloy wheels and all terrain tyres
- Dust pressure vent
- Mesh security door
- Roll out awning
- Air conditioning
- Fan forced oven
- Speakers inside and out
- External gas bayonet
- Picnic table
- External TV hutch
- Front toolbox and jerrycan holders
- Rear view camera
- Two 95ltr fresh water tanks with electric pump
- Grey water tank with flush out
- Smooth siding cladding
- 170w Solar and battery management system
- Large ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- Top load washing machine
- TV and DVD combo